Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My new ride has arrived. Please welcome: the 2003 Lexus IS 300.

Yes, it is mine. A 2003 Lexus IS 300. Chassis code JCE-10(L). Just around 70k miles. I traded in the A4 that was plaguing me for over 4 months.

It is silver, has 11 spoke aluminum wheels with Komho tires. It's a manual with stock short-throw shifter. And yes, of course, it has limited-slip differential installed. It also came with an advanced Kenwood stereo system (DVD, Nav, 6 CD changer).

I have had such a long day especially after picking up this car. I'm worn out so I'm cutting this short and I'm going to bed. Good night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, I can feel that you really got tired after picking up your Lexus. You have a short post and didn't even include a picture of your car. Well, at least you still found the time to share your happiness with us! :) But it's been six years. I wonder if you still have the car. Did you somehow customize it or have any performance add-ons?

Basil Glenn @ Lexus Of Lansing