Sunday, February 18, 2007

My first blog here... maybe an introduction is in order.

Well, first off, I guess I would start with my intentions for starting this blog:

Mostly, I'd like to use to talk about my small passion for cars. I have many opinions on cars. I have many perspectives on cars. I have many fantasies with cars.... disregard that last bit, it came off a little wrong. Anyways, I both love and hate cars. And when I so choose, I will make my voice heard here. Currently, I own two cars: a beat-up 96 Chevy Cavalier sedan which I use mainly for work, and an 01 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro, which I don't polan on keeping very long because I have had it for only four months and it has been an absolute headache. I have had probably $3000 or more worth of warranty work done on it and it still has not made me happy. So, within the coming weeks/months, I plan on tracking down a different car that will make me happy again and selling/trading in the A4.

Here's some other things about me....

Job: Currently, I deliver food for a living, mostly chicken, but there's other shit that we have, like pizzas and sandwiches. I work pretty much everyday there. It's not bad money and I don't mind the hours.

Social: I'm not very. I don't have time for many friends and even less for a girlfriend. Last one I had broke my heart and walked all over my feelings, though I still feel like sending her a birthday card. But now I'm just too busy because I work pretty much all week. Maybe sometime later down the road I will find a decent girl and do more with my friends, but now just isn't the time. Maybe things will change for me over the next summer.

Personal: Pfft, not going there.

Hobbies: Not many I keep up with at the moment. Mainly I just play video games or sit on the computer at night after work.

And that is all I can think of at the time of this blog. So if you care, comment or whatnot. I probably won't give two shits what you have to say anyways, so go right fucking ahead.

And I'm out.

No comments: